Friday, December 15, 2006

None Like U

None Like U

When I first used to look at your glamorous body,
I could see the first gleam of dawn.
And that blew my mind away.
I realized how proud I should have been.

You were a constellation in the great sky,
Unfortunately, I've let you vanished...
You were my consolation at all times,
But I was inconsiderate and ungrateful.

When you were a light to my paths,
I've let darkness filled my mind.
And there is my downfall.
Oh, I must unbosom what is in my heart!

You were respectful and good to me,
But I was not satisfied with all you gave me.
When you were taking good care of me,
I was carefree: lacking of thoughtfulness.

When you were treating me like a king,
I treated you like trash.
But when I dared ask for forgiveness,
You did not turn your back on me.

When my ass was ablaze,
You did not forsaken me.
Oh, Suzannah!
There is none like you!

How will I ever forgive myself?
Your goodness and heartfelt,
And your compassion and love have shapen my life.
Oh, I am not worthy to be thy sweetheart!

The more I used to despised you,
The more you loved me.
Oh, my mind is too inadequate to comprehend
The mystery of love. How profund!

When I was sick and useless, you did not let me rot to death.
Your patience was my only hope
And our love my only salvation.
Oh, there is none like you!

I was hungry, but you did not starve me.
I was unconscious, but you change my fate.
I had Hades for abode,
But you gave me your heart as my dwelling.

by Dick M. Joe Trio">Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home