Friday, December 15, 2006

Would You..., If I Was?

Would You..., If I Was?

Since the heavens have touched the earth,
You haven't let a day fades
Without telling me that you love me.
Would you still care about me,
If I was a permanent handicapped?

Since we've made our first vows,
You haven't stopped breathing my breath.
I've been wondering why is life so good to me.
I haven't stop a bit. Is it because I'm wealthy,
Or is it because your soul finds its soulmate?
I keep wondering if you would still be my mistress...
But I am contended with all what you do for me.

Since I've had enough green in my pockets,
You haven't stop kissing me tenderly on my lips
Without saying "I will never leave you darling."
Would you still go on romantic trips with me,
If I was an average Joe or any blue collar guy?

Since the mailman has been delivering bouquets at your door,
You haven't stopped telling your girl friends about me.
I've been wondering if it's because of wealth, lots of greens,
Prestige, lots of friends, leisure
You treat me like a king. Or is it because of fondness and affection?
I'm incessantly wondering and thinking about us...
Perhaps, you say and do everything because of love.

Since I've been trying to be a good lover,
You always do things to please my soul as well
And at all times do comfort I and so on...
Would you still care about me, kiss me, and comfort me,
If I was poor, homeless, illiterate, average Joe, and handicapped?

Dick M. Joe Trio">Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home