Friday, December 15, 2006

All Good Things Come in Good Times

All Good Things Come in Good Times

I have long desired death
But my secret wish never come true.
When I have enough of this life,
I become angry... when I cannot carry anymore burdens
And wish death. Unfortunately, it despises me.

Now that I do not desire it,
It comes back to take me away,
But I do not want to...
It comes to me to grant my wish
I have long desired, but I decline.

I was waiting for all good things
To come in good times--Like some say--
But when they have finally come
I turn my back on them.

When one wishes death so much

Before his due time,
The day it comes
It does not leave anything
To live and care for--all is gone--
Without notice,
And notice in its surroundings escapes.

by Dick M. Joe Trio">Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home