Friday, December 15, 2006

Use Me, but Do Not Mistreat Me

Use Me, but Do Not Mistreat Me

I am your kid,
Feed me,
But give me no weed.

I am your seed,
Sow me,
But just to do a good deed.

I am your key,
Open the right door,
But do not let me on the darn floor.

I am your medication,
Use me to alleviate your indigestion,
But do not overuse me.

I am your pet,
But do not sell me,
Just to pay your debt.

I am your mouth,
Bless, and proclaim the emancipation of freedom,
But do not divide the North and South.

I am your hands,
Stretch them and help some friends
But do not go hunting with them.

I am your gorgeous body,
Take good care of me,
But do not mistreat me and put me on sale.

I am your compass, your menu...
Hold me in your palm and I shall guide you,
But do not hit me with your damn hammer.

I am your mind,
Think big,
For God's sake.

I am your lover,
Hold me tight, caress me
And make love to me—forever.

I am your buddy,
Be nice to me,
But do not mistreat me.

by Dick M. Joe Trio">Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home